- Water and sewer services are combined into one bill which is sent out to individual customers monthly.
- Billing is calculated by combining a base fee for each service plus a usage fee as determined by water meter reading. 2017 rates as follows:
- Base fee for water – $9.00 per month
- Base fee for sewage (wastewater treatment) – $9.00 per month
- Water use rate – $2.48 per 1,000 gallons
- Sewage treatment rate – $4.07 per 1,000 gallons
- Water supplied for irrigation is eligible for a reduced rate. The owner must purchase and install an additional meter, known as a deduct meter, that calculates water used exclusively for irrigation. Prevailing rate is charged for water; however, no fee is charged for wastewater treatment. Contact the Borough office for more details.
How do your rates compare to neighboring communities?